Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Things I can't stand

I really can't stand...

.. incompetent people
.. those who act as if they are better than anyone
.. those who think they are better than everyone else
.. those who let others down
.. those who tell me they want to go to somewhere with me but expect me to do all the work
.. those who promise something but can't deliver
.. those who ask me to hang out anytime yet when I choose the day, they can't make it
.. those who don't show up when they are suppose to..
..... and never even bother to call or text
.. those who speak so loud even though they are practically facing each other - its like a shouting match for nothing.
.. those who like to stand in front of my desk and chit chat.. no decency whatsoever
.. when you obey the protocol only to find out others don't
.. those who give a verylongexplanationthatwouldjustmakeitmoreconfusing when there is a simpler and very brief explanation.

Sorry for venting.. needed that one ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment