Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Rough day...

It sure was a rough day today.. it was just one of those days when I wished the day would end earlier than usual. It all happen when one of my colleague decided to send me a rough draft of a project that was due today. I can't believe I was being dragged into a half-a** project and expected me to complete it by the end of the work day. Which was only possible if I dropped all the projects and things that I had schedule for the day. And sure enough, I had to so now I have to catch up on work tomorrow.

The only good thing that came out of it is that I let my colleague know what they have done and the repercussions of their actions - which I am pretty sure went in the left ear and went out the right ear since this colleague thinks they know everything and whatever they did with the project was good enough. Yeh, it might have been good enough but I have to revise the entire thing to make it more understandable to whoever will be reading and/or using the finished project. I was so agitated the entire day, I didn't even feel like working out.

Grrrrrrrrr.....

Maybe I need a change of scenery...

No comments:

Post a Comment