Monday, February 14, 2011

Alone again.. on Valentines Day

Well, its Valentines Day again and again... I am alone..

Its been like three years since I had someone to spend Valentines with. And it wasn't even a proper date, we just met the first week of February even though we have seen each other prior to the formal meeting. Then we started talking - sometimes the entire night - getting to really know each other. There were certain circumstances that really prevented us from being together. But on V-day, she was cooking some meals for some of our common friends that she invited me over. We tried to hide our feelings but I just knew there was something between us. After dinner, we walked and just talked in my car for two hours. And of course, I gave her a Valentines gift which she truly loved.

And I thought she was the one.. but I was wrong. Ever since that time, the women I would like are either too old (even though thats not a problem nowadays), are in a relationship or married. Could it be that I got cursed after her? We never really talked about what happen between us or why it didn't work out. And the last time I saw her, she was dancing the night away with a group of guy friends....

No comments:

Post a Comment