Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Do you believe in Ghost?

I posted this on my old blog.. I know halloween is still 10 months ago but why not..

Before you continue reading, make sure you are not easily scared...I know its not Halloween yet...

Here I am, watching Hauntings and Ghost stories on the Travel Channel..hmm, do u believe in Ghost? as for me, I don't know whether to believe it or not. I always told everyone that I would only believe when I see one but I have been into a couple of places that gave me goosebumps and sense that someone is watching you. Or sometimes I can hear voices calling me even though there isnt anyone there. Anyways, when I was back in grade school, we use to tell ghost stories during the week of Halloween. That's the main topic of the day, each would tell their experiences and see who could tell the best ghost stories.

My mom has always told us that she could see ghost and apparitions. When she got married, she usually had to stay home and wait alone for my dad to come home from work. Sometimes, she would feel someone watching over her or sometimes a sudden gush of cool wind will hit her. But the thing that made them move out of their house was when she saw a man dress in all black sitting on the couch on the living room while she was in the kitchen. At first, she thought it was someone she knew but upon walking nearer, she noticed that the man didn't have a head nor feet. That scared her so much that she had to call my dad and he had to come home immediately.

Another story that i remember is about a friend of mine. He lives in a kinda big land with all trees around. One night, he and his cousins decided to play hide and seek. So they started and he decided to hide under some trees. Because he knew the place, it was easy for him to hide and be not found. but the problem was he needed to use the bathroom  so he decided to do it there by the tree. While he was doing it, he suddenly heard a someone calling him, he thought someone saw him but when he look around, there wasn't anyone there. Then he heard it again and suddenly smelled a stench. He heard it again and he decided to look up and saw a big dark guy with red eyes starring at him. He run away without even bothering zipping up
. (Well, that didn't really sound like a scary story...)


Anyway, I'm sure everyone has some ghost stories to tell, don't be shy to share them.

No comments:

Post a Comment