Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last Post Of 2013

December 31, 2013 - Here we go, another year is coming to an end. Some of the countries like Australia, Japan, Philippines and UK - have welcome 2014 already and in about 2 hours, I will welcome 2014 as well. So it's time to reflect on the year that was ... 2013.

2013 was like a roller coaster ride. There were ups and there were downs. I feel like it was a tough year for me - mentally and physically. It felt like déjà vu when I came back to the United States and knowing that I will be alone once more. One thing was certain though - things weren't the same and the environment has truly change. But I trudge along each day doing what I know is the best. I do notice that my patience level has gone down a bit especially in certain situations and circumstances. So I will need to get that back up to the level I want it to be and just go with the flow. And that, my readers is my first resolution for 2014.

Maybe age is catching up on me but I can't seems to get myself into consistently working out like two years ago. I have set my mind in doing Insanity all over again but I still have not achieve the level of fitness that I want to be before doing the workout again. I was playing ball for awhile but after getting hammered and hurting my back, I have slowly ease myself out of playing. We that being said, I have two goals - first, start workout out consistently and second, pick up a new sport - I'm thinking golf.

If you found my social life this year, can you please tell it to come back home. Social life was pretty dull this year.  Maybe it's because I am getting older that I have cut down drastically on going out especially on work nights. The good thing is that I spend less, the drawback is that sometimes I don't even know what I want to do. I don't think I even hit any clubs this year to watch a DJ play. Not that I have been hiding in my place, I have been out but not as much as I used to be. I do need though if I want to meet new people to hang out with. So I think its time to hit the scene again but not like 2011.  If there is a good DJ, I will go even if I'm going by myself. And time to hit the museums and social scene as well. Who knows, maybe I will meet someone in 2014 as well.

Well, I have a lot more resolutions that I want to do but I will keep them to myself ^_^.  Two more hours and its 2014. Go enjoy yourselves but don't go overboard. Don't drink and drive and Stay Safe and Have a great time ushering in the New Year. Wishing you all the great health and prosperity in 2014.

Namaste...


No comments:

Post a Comment