Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Good Deeds = Good Things

I always say that doing good deeds will lead to good things. I mean it doesn't happen all the time but it will eventually come back and give you good karma. Take for example two weeks ago, I was at Ultra Music Festival and Avicii was playing at the Main Stage. I was just behind the barricade when Avicii's assistant started handing out Avicii merchandises included shirt, button pins and CDs. I got a shirt easily and when he pass by again, I got a button pin. But I gave it to the girl behind me because she was trying to get one. She said "Thank You" and told her friends how nice I was giving it to her. That happen two weeks ago.

And here is were it led to a good thing. Last weekend I won  a contest from GenXGlow contest which I didn't expect to win. The prize - a Meet and Greet with Ferry Corsten, a Dutch DJ who was in town for a concert. Not only did I got a chance to meet him, I got him to sign his album as well as watch his show in the VIP area.

I also like stories of good deeds. Like a friend of mine who gave her pass so that her friend can see and take a picture with Ferry Corsten while he was at her town. So what I did, I got Ferry to sign an autograph for her because she was nice enough to sacrifice her chance to make her friend happy.

So you see, doing good deeds do lead to good things. It might not happen as soon as you do the deed but it will eventually happen

No comments:

Post a Comment