Monday, February 1, 2010

Bad Day?

Do you know the feeling when you wake up in the morning and just felt like today wasn't going to be a good day?

Well, I had that feeling today and it sure was a bad day for me. Not that something bad happen to me personally but it just felt like I wasn't able to do the things I wanted to do. It felt like something was bothering me the whole day and I just can't figure out what was it.

And when you have that feeling, it has a ripple effect throughout the day. You have the sense of un-accomplishment even though you probably are actually finishing project every project. You try to be happy yet you look sad and weary.

Usually I can get myself out of the funk by midday but not today. It felt like a raincloud hovered over my head the whole day. Unfortunately, not even a colleagues birthday made me feel happy.

Hopefully this was only case of the Monday blues and tomorrow would be better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment