Saturday, August 13, 2011

The Good..The Bad.. The last two months

The last three months have been a roller coaster ride for me. I let in someone to my life only to lose someone else.

In June, I met a girl almost out of coincidence. What happen was that there was a DJ playing at a club and it happened to be my special day. But I was planning a trip that following week so I was contemplating of skipping checking out the DJ days before the event. But the day of the event, somehow, I have a feeling that I should just go and enjoy the event. So I went and little did I know that I will be in a relationship with the girl I met that night. It seems like we were meant to meet that night since she followed a friend of mine to the club and I am glad she did.

Everything was going well until I received a phone call in July about my dad's deteriorating health. His health was up and down, one day he is alright, the next day he does not know anyone. And then the last week of July, my dad passes away - cancer being the culprit. That was a tough one.

Those two months were indeed a roller coaster ride..

No comments:

Post a Comment